- CFRP, Idler & Special Rollers & Tubes for Flexo-Printing Machines, Converting Industry, Packaging Industry, Paper Industry, Plastic Firm Industry.
- Rods, Expansion Shafts, Profiles
- Doctor Blades
Endless Possibilities for Carbon Fiber Solutions
Lamiflex works side by side with Customers to engineer advanced composite solutions for the widest range of applications, including:
- Vessel for Nautical Application
- Torsion Bars for Industrial Application
- Tubes for Aerospace Applications
- Torque Wrenches
- Silo Tanks for Printing Industry
- Carbon Fiber Profiles & Rods
- High stiffness whilst lightweight;
- Typical operating speeds 1300-2000 rpm;
- Limited deflection under load within 0.02 – 0.04 mm;
- Perfect balancing (class G1) during operation;
- Outer surface wear-resistant and very low roughness (according to Customer specifications).
- Rapid printing job changes and reduced gravity cantilever deflection for operational simplification;
- Flexibility of use;
- Reduced handling weights for operators;
- Reduced printing defects at high operating speed;
- Significant vibration damping reduction.
- Faster printing speeds;
- Higher productive efficiency;
- Lower production costs.
- Flexo&Printing, Rotogravure, Digital Printing.
- Unmatched combination of high strength and low weight
- Lowest rolling inertia
- Higher load capacity than comparable aluminium rollers
- Electrically conductive
- Ideal for running wide, light webs at critical high speeds
- Increased critical running speeds
- Reduced inertia & vibrations
- Reduced roll wear and tear
- Easier & safer handling due to reduced weight
- Improved quality
- Increased production line speed
- Increased roller lifespan
- Paper, Tissue, Nonwovens, Flexo Printing, Converting, Flex Packaging
High roughness rollers to ensure proper running and drag of nonwoven film.
- High stiffness, lightness and roughness
- Operating speeds:
- 3000rpm for small sized rollers;
- 1700 rpm for bigger rolls
- Limited bending under load within a few tenths of millimeters
- Finish & outer surface treatments to specification
- Critical Speeds much higher than metallic versions
- High Traction and Non-Stick properties where needed
- Possible downsizing of related machine components with benefits in terms of energy